Tuesday 12 December 2017

Final post for 2017 ( from school)

Today is the last we get to have our chrome-books at school for 2017. I have enjoyed my experience through out year 6  I really enjoyed Mr Goodwin as my literacy and maths teacher for 2 years. My favorite part of this year is probably year 6 camp (Kawau island). I also enjoyed the cricket experience because it was really funny and I used all of my descriptive words into my writing. Next year it is going to be exciting and scary because we are meeting a new teacher and we learn more and more hard work.  Here is a picture of year 6:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task description: This task is all about this year and what I enjoyed and what I am looking forward to. This picture is of us at camp ( year 6 camp).

No comments:

Post a Comment