Sunday 9 July 2017

WLJ day 2 bonus activity


Bonus Activity: When you finish your interview with Laura, you decide to keep on interviewing people. For this activity, your task is to conduct a real interview with an actual member of your family. Please ask them to think about their five (5) favourite things to do in the out-of-doors. They can be things that they enjoy doing on land or in the water. Post the list of outdoor activities on your blog:
--------------------------------------------------
I am going to be interviewing My cousin that lives with me her name is.... TRENDY!
1st favorite thing: Riding on my bike -Trendy
2nd favorite thing: Swimming in the beach - Trendy
3rd favorite thing: play Netball - Trendy
4th favorite thing :playing on the playground - Trendy
5th favorite thing: surfing but I keep on falling in the water - Trendy
-----------------------------------------------
Task description: This post is about the five favorite things My cousin trendy likes to do. these are all the things she likes in order. I am doing all the activity's to earn more points.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi,

    It sounds like your cousin, Trendy, loves to be active in the out-of-doors. I am a lot like Trendy in that I love to swim, play netball and ride bikes. I am also a pretty terrible surfer!

    What about you? Are you a good surfer? Do you enjoy active outdoor pursuits like playing netball, riding a bike and swimming at the beach? I'd love to know what you like to do when you go outside!

    Bye for now!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete