Sunday 30 April 2017

Last day of the holidays

the last day of the school holidays. today, I thought it was going to be sunny but I got my hopes up and it was cloudy and rainy. today I woke up and had to clean my room and the sitting room. after I cleaned we went to pakuranga and went to the food center. We went to order at burger king but it wasn't opened so then we had a little tiki tour and found another burger king near by. when we went inside we first went to the ittle arcade they had and Judah (My brother),Trendy ( my cousin), and I got $2 each and me and judah played on the basketball shooting game.


 Task description: this is the last day and I thought why not write about. I also have another blog post coming and it is from friday I forgot to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment