Thursday 29 September 2016

The adventures at the Noel lemming sale

Hi everybody I am sorry I have not been posting lately but it is because I have been so busy for the last few day so now I am going to talk about my day today.

Have you had to wake up early for a special event? Well my brother, aunty and I had to wake up 7:00 and yes I know it is not that early but it still counts. We had to wake up at 7:00 because we were going to the Noel lemming sale at the ASB show grounds. There were a lot of cool/cheap things there for example there was a $2 phone there. WOW!!! All of the stuff there were so cool the drone the phones and most of all the prices for all of that it was so cheap. Also at the Noel lemming sale we got ballons so we went inside and Judah was holding the ballon so then we went to see the earphones then Judah popped the balloon and it scared everybody.

So that was my day at the Noel lemming sale thanks for reading my blog and please stay tuned for for my next blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi

    your family is pretty lucky to go their. If I were youI would like but everything that was electronic nah I am just joking but I mean verthing was cheap. hope you have a good time throght days come through the holidays.

    from daisy

    ReplyDelete