Wednesday 4 May 2016

My immersion Assembly

Walt: recount an event.


Have you ever studied comic books before? Cause  team 4 is studying about comics books,  we might even get to read and make our own comic books about superheroes. I am really looking forward to it.


Our school theme is “ as i  see it “ This term is all about  art. Team 1s topic was their favourite things. The other teams are doing stuff like  Seasons, Architecture and Waka racing.  I am really looking forward to seeing their art.


Team 4’s  topic this term is comic books. Why we are doing comic books is because we are going to tell stories with art . Cave men use to draw what they did instead of writing and Comic books are another way of writing and drawing so we can explain what we did both ways.


What I am looking forward in this term is making our own superhero and getting to read some comics books too. I hope that we get to do sequential art and that means telling stories with art. Also what I want and looking forward this term is Making our own comic books because we get to create stuff and because I love drawing.  


I am so Happy that this term is “as i see it” because I love drawing and being creative. I am also Happy that team 4’s topic this term Is comic books because we are going to tell stories with art and get to write at the same time.    


task description: what I did was on the first day we watched all of the other teams item. Then we had to write about what we are doing for this term and what were the other items from the other teams.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi i really like your writing about your new therm it is very cool and your team 4 therm about superheroes and comices

    ReplyDelete