Thursday 25 September 2014

Superhero Reflection

We have been learning to be creative, use our key competencies, work hard to overcome challenges and help others to be able to share our best. We have written a story and made a MTV to demonstrate this learning. This is a reflection all about my cool learning. I am Amazing!

My favourite movie was Justus,Javan and faioso's. The reason why that movie was so good was because it has a lot of details. The best part of my movie was of when miss King was flexing her muscles. The best thing about my group was when we shared our ideas. My movie could have been better if I put more creative ideas and did different thing then everyone else.
 Key Competencies: I demonstrated self management by working quit. I demonstrated thinking when I said I said to daisy to write on the white bord. demonstrated participation by working hard and I've did. I demonstrated relating to others when I have video people for there movie. My movie was creative and exciting because we have done a little bit of different then others.
My Movie 3 from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Naomi, you and Daisy demonstrated such great key competencies while working on this movie. You also learnt so much about how to create and edit a movie. I am very proud of your work and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete